Zultys offers state-of-the-art PBX phone systems that all of us at Data Talk are proud to offer our clients!
All of us at Data Talk are very proud to announce our latest partnership with Zultys, which is one of the top industry producers for business phone system products throughout the United States!
We have been planning this merger for quite some time, and today we can finally say that the Zultys PBX phone systems are officially a part of our product line. This is very exciting for our team, but it’s also a big announcement for our many clients that may be looking to upgrade their system and reap the many benefits of The Zultys Difference!
Below we’ll be going over some of the details of the PBX systems from Zultys that you should know about:
Zultys Offers PBX Phone Systems That Are Now Available For Data Talk Customers!
Zultys is a top business phone system developer because they go above and beyond to ensure that both small and large companies can simultaneously maintain the everyday functionality and technological edge they need to optimize their business practices.
Here are some of the PBX phone system options from Zultys that are now available for our clients:
The Zultys MXvirtual IP PBX phone system is an innovative unified communication solution for companies of any size. It’s reliable, scalable and fully integrated for video, voice and mobility for optimal business communications. You’ll be able to scale up to 128 unique locations and include thousands of users throughout your MXnetwork™!
Some of the key benefits associated with MXvirtual include the following:
- Simplicity: MXvirtual’s communications infrastructure is easy to manage, so you and your team can remain focused on your more important core tasks.
- Integration: Some of MXvirtual’s integrated capabilities include call recording, contact center, voice mail, instant messaging, call reporting, SIP trunking, IP-PBX, mobile phone UC integration, conferencing, teleworking, HD video, CRM integration, enterprise session border controller and much more!
- Scalability: You’ll be able to seamlessly scale your entire business phone system with literally thousands of different users via a centralized/distributed architecture.
- Open Standards: Zultys has always been on the cutting edge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for over two decades, which allows your business to reduce call costs while simultaneously protecting your investments.
- Disaster Recovery: MXvirtual’s full suite of failover and resiliency capabilities will guarantee that your business communications will properly operate even when you experience network and other infrastructure failures.
MX-E is considered to be the advanced “all in one” PBX system from Zultys, and there are several models to accommodate businesses of all sizes. MX-E is known for its reliability and innovation in terms of features and overall energy-efficiency!
This phone system includes a SIP gateway and provides state-of-the-art unified communication solutions that’ll help bring your business communications to a whole new level. MX-E comes in three different models, including:
- Base MX-E: supports up to 300 users
- MX-E+: supports up to 1,000 users
- MX-E++: supports up to 2,000 users
Zultys PBX phone systems like MX-E truly provide the best of both worlds, because they combine Internet gateway functionality with classic Unified Communications throughout a professional organization. You’ll also reap the rewards of powerful applications with MX-E, some of which include:
- Unified messaging
- Advanced call handling
- Unified Communications desktop client
- Fax server
- Detailed call logs
- And much more!
You’ll also be able to fully integrate your important data within Microsoft Exchange, and conduct video calls, call recording, text-to-speech announcements and a lot of other valuable features that every company can benefit from!
MX-E is also known for its unparalleled reliability with its built-in redundancy within major components, and it’s also pre-packaged with many different software features to ensure that your entire phone system will operate no matter what circumstances occur.
MX-SE is undoubtedly one of the best PBX phone systems for small businesses or branch location environments, because it combines incredible VoIP quality and the famous Zultys Unified Communications technology for up to 50 users. You can also link an MX-SE phone system into a more elaborate MXnetwork, which can ultimately link up to 10,000 employees and 128 distinct offices together.
Your business will experience comprehensive IP telephone and Unified Communications all bound together within one incredible PBX phone system, and this includes the high-quality infrastructure that only Data Talk offers!
Reach Out To Data Talk To Learn More About Our New Zultys PBX Phone System Product Line!
When you partner up with Data Talk for your business communications and data storage needs, you’ll be working with the very best in the industry. Part of what has set us apart from our competition over the decades is our commitment to develop partnerships with other innovative business phone system providers, which is why we’re so proud to announce our new partnership with Zultys.
Combining the product line of Zultys with the hosting and customer services of Data Talk will undoubtedly put you and your entire company in the best position for prolonged success, and our team of specialists is always here to help answer your questions so you can better understand how this new partnership can take your business to a new level.
Contact us online or call us at 614-784-7100 today to get in touch with our team and learn more about our brand new Zultys PBX phone systems!